Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Way too much on my mind today....

Sorry for posting later than I usually do.  I have several things going on, personally, that I'm trying to take care of..  Nothing to worry about, at all..so no one panic.  Unfortunately, I still don't feel well, not sure what's going on, but the tummy is not very happy.  I barely ate yesterday, but I did get in dinner, thankfully.

Anyway, this evening the boys are going to the movies to see Jaws.  It's the 40th anniversary, so the movie theater in Uptown Charlotte is playing it for $3!  Now, you know what they say: "while the boys are away, the girls will play!!!"  And in my world "playing" means going out to eat!  I thought we'd go to a local BBQ (for all those who don't live in the South, I mean pulled pork and home cooking...) place here, one that's been around for awhile.  However, someone reminded me of an even better BBQ restaurant here in town, so we may go there.  Last time we had the food, Kara LOVED the ribs.  So, maybe we'll share a plate of ribs and have a side each...collards for me and maybe mac n cheese for her.  Tonight, the options are endless!!! 

Well, now you know what I'm doing for dinner, but you don't know what I've done the rest of the day....so here is the list:

*8am - 3 hard boiled eggs and a banana (surprise!!)
*10am - 15 baby carrots and 2 tbsp hummus (the carrots were super little for some reason)
*12pm - the food I was supposed to eat yesterday.  grilled chicken, grilled veggies, and half of a sweet potato
*6pm - either ribs or pulled pork (BBQ) and a veggie of some sort. 

Now, I'm off to do a little work and then it'll be time to go home!!  As always, if you have any questions, please ask...I'm here for everyone.  Have a wonderful hump day, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment